After using Trello for a month to manage my projects – both professional and personal – I felt that I was spending too much time trying to catch up on each of the boards in my organisation – at the time of writing, I have 13 boards open.
As a personal project, I built a small Trello Dashboard, allowing me to:
- Login with a Trello account
- Choose between “My Boards”, “Starred Boards”, or from a list of my Organisations.
- Filter between Open and Closed boards.
- Display each of the lists in a board, with a count of cards for each list.
- Provide a donut graph showing the relative size of each list in the board.
This project makes use of the following technologies:
- Trello Client.js
- NVD3/D3 Charts