This project was developed in Q3 2014, and released to the public in October, 2014. The application allows potential students to:
- Answer a series of questions about their current or prior study, and be presented with potential credit transfer options for admission into the University;
- Display credit transfers per field of study, or per course.
- Browse a list of available credit transfers, grouped by course & institution.
- (Future) Allow students to browse a list of Unit-to-Unit transfers for partial credit transfer during admission.
This project makes use of:
- Apigility – a PHP, Zend Framework 2 application for the rapid development of REST web services. Apigility is used to retrieve data from an Oracle database for the various AJAX functions on the credit transfer page.
- Squiz MySource Matrix CMS
- Live Credit Transfer Database – University of Canberra