I was introduced to Trello a while ago, and have recently started using it much more regularly for managing tasks for my team and I – it’s replaced my Whiteboard of Doom™ quite effectively.
I’ve found it to be an extremely useful tool, but there was one thing missing – I felt that I was spending too much time trying to catch up on each of the boards in my organisations – at the moment, I have 13 boards open across my team, and having to check each one individually takes a while.
Currently, the Dashboard allows you to:
- Login with a Trello account.
- Choose between a display of “My Boards”, “Starred Boards”, or from a list of your Organisations.
- Filter between Open and Closed boards.
- Display each of the lists in a board, with a count of cards for each list.
- Display a donut graph showing the relative size of each list in a board.
I’m planning to add more features as I come up with them, but for now I’m finding this a useful addition to my use of Trello.
The Dashboard makes use of the following technologies: